When Would I Need A Professional Water Restoration Company in Seattle?
No matter how the water came to find its way into your Seattle property, SERVPRO can always help.
Any Time Emergency Water Mitigation is Needed in Seattle SERVPRO’s Trained Technicians Are Ready to Go
Whether you are a business owner or a homeowner in Seattle, you hope never to need the help or a professional restoration company. But it is good to know that a company you can trust is available if something should happen.
Do I Just Need Help for Something Major Like a Flood?
Often the belief is that only a major event like a flood or severe water damage from something like a burst pipe while you are away needs professional help. But there are many scenarios where using water restoration companies in Seattle is wise. Even a minor water intrusion from a situation such as an overflowing toilet can require professional help. Here is what SERVPRO can do in any size water damage situation:
- Cleanup from primary damage
- Prevent secondary damage
- Prevent small issues from becoming large ones
- Clean, repair and restore the structure and content
Professional Technicians Trained for Any Size Disaster
Understanding that even small water losses can require professional help means you are prepared to protect your home. With all the water restoration companies around, there are many reasons to turn to SERVPRO. These include:
- Our Technicians – They are Institute of Inspection, Cleaning and Restoration Certification (IICRC) certified. They complete additional intense training. They never stop learning the best way to handle water and fire damage.
- Our Experience – Our company has years of in the field experience that goes hand-in-hand with our training.
- Our Equipment & Technology – We use the right equipment for the job and have the latest in advanced technology when it comes to restoration
Customer service is important to us. Our company is there when you need us, around the clock, every day of the week. Contact SERVPRO of Central Seattle at (206) 282-9500 for expert water restoration service.
How Do I Care for My Upholstered Furniture After a Flood in Seattle?
Flood damage can negatively impact your property if you do not get it taken care of correctly. Call SERVPRO for flood damage remediation.
Our Seattle SERVPRO Team Cleans Your Upholstery Using Various Techniques
Flooding impacts not only the structure of your Seattle home but also the contents such as furniture and other personal belongings. Although each flooding situation is unique, contamination mitigation plays a part in the cleanup to keep your home and family safe. It is essential to clean everything touched by floodwater to stop harmful bacteria, fungi, and viruses from growing in your home.
What Is the Difference Between Showcase and Regular Upholstery Cleaning?
SERVPRO Uses Extra Precautions for Heavily Soiled Areas
In Seattle, floodwater is typically categorized as category 3, contaminated water; upholstered furniture often requires additional attention to mitigate further flood damage in your Seattle home. Agitating the surface and applying a shampoo solution is crucial to best cleaning the surface, and unlike in regular cleaning, showcasing employs the use of extraction equipment rather than towel drying the furniture surface to ensure a more thorough clean.
What are The Steps for Showcase Cleaning?
- Put your upholstered furniture on a drop cloth to avoid soiling the flooring underneath and protect other contents in your home.
- Agitate the surface gently with a pilator to bring debris to the surface to ensure a more thorough cleaning.
- Vacuum off any loose debris.
- Apply solution, first to cushions, and then working toward the back of the furniture.
- Extract the shampoo solution with a portable or truck-mounted extractor.
After extraction, it is vital to allow the furniture to dry before using it. Technicians may use moisture meters to test the levels of water held in the furniture throughout the process, so it dries completely.
For 24/7 assistance after a flood, contact SERVPRO of Central Seattle at (206) 282-9500. We make it, "Like it never even happened."
Click here to learn more about Seattle.
How Can You Prevent Water Damage To Your Seattle Home?
Your home is in good hands with our highly trained teams at SERVPRO. Give us a call today for assistance.
SERVPRO Helps Seattle Homeowners With Water Damage
As a Seattle homeowner, are you concerned about water damage? Leak or flooding related problems are a risk for any homeowner, but for those living in the Washington area know too well how quickly the weather turns wet and dreary.
When they think of water damage, most people think of dramatic incidents such as major flooding or a burst pipe that soaks the floor and makes their house uninhabitable. However, water does not always come from significant weather events or home disasters. Sometimes the problem is quite small and preventable, such as a leak from a gutter that the homeowner neglected to clean. By becoming aware of the little things that can cause problems, Seattle homeowners can keep their homes safer.
What is the most effective way to prevent water damage to your home?
The very best way to protect your home is to stay vigilant. Regularly check both inside and outside for potential problem areas.
SERVPRO recommends making regular checks part of an ongoing home maintenance routine. Prevention is better than cure, and by keeping a close eye on areas that could cause a leak or flood, you can spot issues before they start. That means you can get help early before the problem escalates.
What are some things homeowners should look out for?
Here are five areas we think every homeowner should check regularly:
Gutters and downspouts. Gutters and downspouts are a ready source of water that can quickly get into your home and rot drywall, damage window frames, or seep into the carpet. You can prevent this by keeping both gutters and downspouts clean – twice yearly is a good schedule.
Washing machine hoses. Washing machine hoses are a potential source of leaks, especially if the tube is old. Older hoses are usually more brittle and prone to cracks, and might already be damaged. Check the hose regularly, and if it is looking a bit worn, replace it.
Appliances. Any appliance that uses water can leak and cause water damage. That includes your washing machine and dishwasher, but also radiators, and even hoses. Keep your appliances well maintained and deal with any damage you find as soon as you find it.
Faucets. Kitchen and bathroom faucets are a prominent area where a leak might occur. Make sure your faucets switch on and off correctly and that there are no apparent drips or leaks.
Water bills. Have you checked your water bill lately? The numbers on your statement can be an early indicator that there is something wrong. If your water bill seems too high for the amount of water you are using in your home, that can be a sign of a leak.
How can SERVPRO of Central Seattle help in case of water problems?
It’s essential to do what you can to prevent water damage in your house. However, even if you are careful, sometimes a breakage or leak will happen unexpectedly. You can trust the SERVPRO professionals to take care of things quickly and professionally, with minimal disruption to you.
Our technicians follow a proven process to remedy the damage as fast as possible:
First, we carry out a thorough assessment to ensure we know what we are dealing with and can plan the best course of action.
Next, we remove as much water from your property as possible. Our technicians have a selection of top-of-range pumps and extractors to hand, so we always have the right tool for the job.
Once we have removed as much water as possible, the next step is to dry and dehumidify your property. Thorough drying helps prevent further damage and draws out water that was difficult to remove during the extraction process. Our teams use a range of professional air movers and dehumidifiers to restore your home.
We clean and sanitize as many water-damaged items as possible to make them fit for use once more.
Finally, we mend physical damage to your home. Physical repairs might include replacing drywall or dealing with other structural damage.
It’s good to know SERVPRO is on hand if you notice or suspect water damage in your home. Our team is dedicated to cleaning and restoring your house quickly and leaving it "Like it never even happened." However, we suggest taking as many precautions as possible to prevent water damage as that is by far the best option.
If you are concerned about water damage, give SERVPRO of Central Seattle a call today on (206) 282-9500
How Can I Prevent Fire Residue From Spreading Inside my Seattle Home?
When a room in your home has fire damage, you need to contact SERVPRO. Our technicians will assess and remediate.
Call SERVPRO to Clean your Seattle Home After a Fire and Stop the Spread of Residue
Your Seattle home can catch on fire without any warning. Even when the flames are subdued, you may be left with visible damage and wondering whether there is invisible damage as well. Put your questions to rest by calling a reputable fire restoration team who can assess consequences and restore your home.
SERVPRO is a leading team in Seattle focusing on fire damage restoration. Our technicians are certified by the Institute of Inspection, Cleaning, and Restoration Certification (IICRC), a testament to their expertise in the field. When you reach our 24-hour hotline, you access to experience and knowledge specific to fire restoration.
How do I eliminate existing fire residue?
Soot and smoke travel quickly through your home and eradicating it can be complicated. Our SERVPRO crew takes into account the direction of the smoke, inspects your ventilations system, and makes an educated decision on the cleaning techniques it needs to apply to restore your home. Often, we need to examine your ducts and prevent the spread of smoke particles through your home. Some of the steps we take include:
- Cleaning air vents and ducts
- Washing the interior of the ducts with a specialized solution
- Sealing the ducts and fogging them with a deodorizing solution
Well, beyond taking care of your HVAC system, our team also inspects building elements to restore or replace them as appropriate. Our process is mindful of personal property still in the home, and we work diligently to prevent damage resulting from abrasive cleaning agents.
AT SERVPRO of Central Seattle, we know that fire damage restoration is not a simple task. When you call us at (206) 282-9500, our team brings relevant experience into your home to help avoid escalation of damages. As you aim to return to normal, our staff works hard to make your home feel, "Like it never even happened."
Click here for more information about Seattle.
We Had a Small Fire, How Long Will Restoration Take?
SERVPRO of Central Seattle is here to restore your fire damaged home.
SERVPRO Restores Fire and Smoke Damage Quickly to Ensure Life in Your Seattle Home Gets Back to Normal
Regardless of the scope of a house fire, the levels and layers of damage can be immense. Many homeowners are best off seeking another place to stay during the time that their Seattle home gets restored. Not only is there odorous soot and debris that gets tracked through the house, but there is the potential for breathing in harmful irritants found in soot and smoke residue. The good news is that our trained and IICRC-certified technicians are available 24/7 to address any fire emergency you may have.
Why Do I Need Professional Cleanup for a Small Fire?
Our team at SERVPRO has the skills and equipment necessary to handle your fire and smoke damage quickly in Seattle efficiently. Many airborne soot particles can be invisible to the naked eye. A significant element of fire loss mitigation is the use of advanced equipment that helps to capture all particulates. Some of the methods that we use include actions like:
- Odor-control equipment that helps to neutralize odors from the fire
- Total removal and disposal of debris and charred items to cut back on odors
- Deployment of air scrubber technology, which helps to improve air quality while mitigation takes place
How Can You Prevent Debris and Grime from Getting Tracked Throughout My Home?
In many cases, our team partitions off the fire loss zone from the rest of your interior to limit cross-contamination. It is vital to remove charred building materials and any non-salvageable items carefully and meticulously to prevent tracking. Our crew also wears personal protective equipment (PPE) and foot coverings to cut back on the amount of cross-contamination from one room to the next.
After Extinguishing the Fire, Everything is Wet, Now What?
From the moment that our crew arrives on your property, we assess the damages, which includes looking at all areas where water or chemicals from extinguishing the fire may be present. During cleaning up debris and controlled demolition methods, we also use different tools to locate hidden moisture, including:
- Moisture sensors
- Moisture meters
- Thermal imaging
We carefully of any saturated, non-salvageable materials, and our team uses targeted drying with the help of industrial-strength fans, air movers, and dehumidifiers.
What is a Controlled Demolition?
Depending on the amount of fire damage to your Seattle building materials, controlled demolition might be a necessary step. This process can often save homeowners a considerable amount of money by carefully removing damaged materials and replacing them with brand new items. If you have charred wooden studs, we have a variety of abrasive measures to remove it. Everything is then treated with a special sealant to keep odors from permeating throughout your interior.
What is Done for Smoke Odors?
SERVPRO has a specific process that allows us to remove odorous smoke particles and soot from your home after a fire loss. Every step helps break down stubborn residue while also pinpointing specific areas where particles might have wandered.
- We offer pack-out services to remove furnishings and personal belongings to clean and deodorize offsite. This service limits the amount of smoke residue transfer into other unaffected areas of your home.
- We carefully begin cleaning any surfaces covered in soot residue, ensuring that no area gets left untreated. Our trucks house EPA-approved disinfectant solutions and cleaning agents that remove residue from a variety of materials, including sheetrock, plastics, and wood.
- Should pungent odors occur, we can recreate the event that brought on odor penetration. We have fogging equipment that heats deodorant agents to create a chemical cloud that quickly penetrates materials to target the odor molecules.
- We can also seal exposed surfaces, such as walls, using special primers before a final coat of color. We also have a process for sealing ductwork in your home if particles have traveled throughout the HVAC system.
When it comes to the equipment that we use most often with a fire loss project, we have the best tools and products in the industry for cleaning and restoring the air quality in your home.
- Air scrubbers help cut back on debris and particulates throughout your interior.
- Hydroxyl generators are dual-acting, allowing our crew to filter the air in your home while deodorizing it at the same time. These generators have HEPA filtration, bringing air into the machine where the filter traps debris, particles, and microbes.
Have trained technicians on your side to help with fire and smoke damage is a good feeling. Call us at SERVPRO of Central Seattle at (206) 282-9500 when you need emergency service. Once you call, we can have a team on-site in as little as four hours to get to work!
Can Mold Damage Happen Without a Leak in Your Seattle Home?
We’re Faster to Any Size Disaster!
SERVPRO technicians have the training and equipment to assist with any size mold damage in Seattle homes
There are many ways that mold growth can occur in a Seattle home without a leak being present. One of the most common is inadequate ventilation trapping moisture in an area of the property. A good example is an exhaust fan in a bathroom porting the steamy air from a shower into an attic space where it gets trapped and creates a perfect environment for a mold colony infestation. Signs of an on-going mold problem are:
• A musty odor that does not diminish
• Visible mold colonies on walls or ceilings
• Cardboard boxes or paper products have visible mold
What Tools Do I Need for DIY Mold Remediation?
When SERVPRO techs handle mold remediation in Seattle properties, they find that the property owner has tried to handle the problem on their own. This is not a good idea because, without containment and the proper tools to perform abatement, spores can become airborne and spread to other areas of the home, particularly through the ductwork.
The techs identify the cause for the mold infestation, set up containment using simple plastic barriers over vents and doorways leading outside the loss area, or setting up a negative air chamber to capture airborne spores and port them off-site. During the drying phase, the techs carefully monitor the process to ensure the interior humidity gets lowered below sustainable levels for colony support. Once the air moisture levels are below 50% and the visible colonies dried, the techs use both manual abatement methods and hand vacuums with HEPA filtration to clean away the dried matter left behind.
SERVPRO of Central Seattle at (206) 282-9500 has the training and equipment to perform mold remediation in homes and assist homeowners in identifying the cause for the infestation to inhibit a return of the issue in the future.
There is Water in My Factory, How Do I Remove It?
Let SERVPRO use their commercial-grade water removal techniques for your Seattle factory.
Call a Water Restoration Service to Perform Commercial Water Removal in Your Seattle Factory
Water is necessary for life and beneficial for various reasons, but it can become damaging at times. Broken pipes can cause damage to your factory, and they can stem from reasons like deteriorated water supply lines and changes in pressure. When such an incident occurs in your factory in Seattle, you should act fast to prevent further water loss and call SERVPRO to restore the affected areas.
Are the technicians from your company available at any time?
We offer water removal services on a 24-hour basis because it is not possible to determine when a water emergency can arise. We can assist you in performing commercial water removal in your Seattle factory regardless of the time the incident happened. Our technicians are ready to handle any aspect of water extraction. We have the knowledge and equipment to remove all the water from your factory before it causes additional destruction. This statement is predicated on the condition and circumstances of the structure and the water loss.
How do you ensure safety during the restoration process?
Flooding in a factory is a severe problem for the individual business, the staff members, the restorers, and the community. Many factories have an open layout that makes it easier for water to spread quickly. Therefore, restorers have to move considerably during restoration. Human safety is a priority during the restoration process. We can take several steps to ensure safety, including:
- Securing hazardous or toxic materials
- Making sure machines are shut down safely
- Switching off electric and gas supplies
- Providing safe access for emergency services
How do you dry out the wet areas?
Removing water and drying out structures, equipment, and surfaces is part of our main business. Our team can use various types of water extraction equipment to remove the water. If the water has covered a large area, our technicians can use ride-on high volume extractors to remove it. Efficient water removal can prevent corrosion of machine surfaces and bearing complexes that came into contact with the water. Our SERVPRO team can use industrial-strength drying equipment to eliminate water from affected surfaces and items. For instance, we can place dehumidifiers strategically in the factory to allow for the swapping of damp, moisture air with drier air.
Can you rebuild affected areas?
We offer complete restoration and recovery of damaged commercial buildings. Once drying ends, we can perform structural and cosmetic repairs. We have a transparent decision-making process that lets our customers see our recommendations and why we have chosen them as the most efficient and cost-effective.
As soon as you are aware of water intrusion in your factory, call SERVPRO of Central Seattle to remove the water and dry the affected areas. You can reach us anytime at (206) 282-9500. We’re Faster To Any Size Disaster.
Certified: SERVPRO Cleaned – a defensive cleaning program
Our defensive cleaning program gives your business a way forward by providing your employees and customers ongoing safety and assuredness.
Let us help you get back to business
As our communities re-open in Seattle, we’re all moving back toward a new kind of normal. The expectations of visitors, customers, and employees who come into our establishments have evolved, and staying safe and well is a top concern. The global COVID-19 pandemic has changed what it means to be clean, and we’ve developed a program to help your business meet the new higher standard of clean that is now expected.
Certified: SERVPRO Cleaned is a defensive cleaning program we’re offering to businesses and commercial locations to address the current COVID-19 pandemic. This proactive viral pathogen cleaning program goes well beyond janitorial or carpet cleaning. By choosing Certified: SERVPRO Cleaned, you, your employees, your customers, and your community can rest assured that you’ve selected a higher cleaning standard – you are Certified: SERVPRO Cleaned.
Extensive training and specialized products
As the #1 choice in cleanup and restoration*, we stand on more than 50 years of experience and expertise to help your business become Certified: SERVPRO Cleaned. Beyond fire & water, SERVPRO professionals are trained and experienced in biohazard decontamination and chemical spills – always adhering to the cleaning and decontamination standards set by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention and local authorities.
From formulating and creating our proprietary cleaning products, like SERVPROXIDE, at our headquarters in Gallatin, TN, to taking the utmost care while disinfecting, we will ensure you and your business are set up to inspire consumer confidence as the economy continues to reopen.
3 C’s – Consult, Clean, and Certify
When the stakes are this high, you want a partner who has developed an industry leading, proprietary training program, cleaning solutions, and remediation processes over decades. We’ve cleaned up some of the most challenging biohazards imaginable. Certified: SERVPRO Cleaned reflects our unique experiences and capabilities. The program is grounded with our unique 3 C’s: Consult, Clean, and Certify.
- Consult – Every business is different, which is why you’ll be assigned a Cleaning Protocol Consultant who understands your business and will create a cleaning program to meet your specific needs. This program will be developed based on your business type, size of space, amount of high frequency touchpoints, foot traffic and congestion points.
- Clean – Based on your specific business needs, your location will undergo a thorough, deep clean, using exclusive cleaning products, according to protocols set forth by the CDC. Our employees have years of experience, and we will go beyond the scope of work that regular janitorial staff perform. Cleanup procedures generally include cleaning of porous and non-porous surfaces, disinfecting of non-porous surfaces, cleaning and disinfecting of equipment, tools, and/or supplies used for cleanup process, and disposal of hazardous materials. In the event of a suspected or confirmed COVID-19 event, we will be there cleaning within 24 hours to ensure you get back to business as quickly as possible.
- Certify - Once your business location has been Certified: SERVPRO Cleaned, you will gain access to proprietary signage, digital emblems, and other collateral that communicates that you’ve selected a higher standard of clean available to help protect your employees and customers. And because we add the day, month, and year to that proprietary stamp of clean, your guests will know that not only did you choose Certified: SERVPRO Cleaned, but that your location is being cleaned regularly at this standard.
Call today for a Certified: SERVPRO Cleaned consultation
We’re Here to Help – 24 hours a day, seven days a week – until life is back to normal in the communities we all call home.
Call SERVPRO of Central Seattle today at (206) 282-9500 for your Certified: SERVPRO Cleaned consultation.
* #1 Choice in cleanup & restoration based Commercial Attitude & Usage Tracking study. Polling 816 commercial business decision makers on first choice for future needs related to cleanup & restoration work. Study conducted by C&R Research: October 2019
Certified: SERVPRO Cleaned means professionally trained SERVPRO franchises perform the requested cleaning, sanitizing and disinfection services according to proprietary SERVPRO protocols and recognized industry and CDC standards with EPA approved cleaning products to deliver a SERVPRO certified cleaning experience. Each SERVPRO franchise is independently owned and operated.
Water Invaded My Seattle Area Home, what is the Best Storm Damage Remediation Service to Call?
Frequent roof inspections are one thing you can do to help prevent water damage to your home.
Although There are Several Storm Flood Damage Cleanup and Restoration Companies Out There, Only a Few Like SERVPRO Can Do The Job Right
Seattle, located in the Pacific Northwest, is infamous for its stormy, rainy weather. This weather and being surrounded by large bodies of water makes Seattle especially prone to flooding. So, area homeowners have to accept this ever-present risk. With that said, however, there are important ways you can limit storm flood damage and options for having it fixed. Prevention, of course, is always the best way to avoid related losses. Unfortunately, preventative measures may not always be possible. When this is the case, and flooding does impact your home, rest assured that services like SERVPRO can help you clean and restore your house.
Why are Services Like SERVPRO Better Than Others in Seattle?
There are several critical benefits to enlisting the help of a skilled and highly experienced Seattle storm flood damage company like SERVPRO. Some of these benefits are:
- Our company's technicians, certified by the Institute of Inspection Cleaning and Restoration Certification (IICRC), completes the work correctly the first time.
- Our trained experts complete your job. We certify each of our professionals in health and safety, applied microbial remediation, applied structural drying, water damage restoration, and odor control.
- We have access to vehicles and equipment from the 1,700 other firms in our chain as a franchise in a nationwide chain.
- We can use a disaster recovery team to help resolve any major loss event you may experience.
- Our technicians have all the right tools to scientifically clean and restore your home. These tools include extractors, wet vacs, moisture meters/sensors, thermohygrometers, desiccant and refrigerant dehumidifiers, air movers, injectidry systems, powerful fungicides and disinfectants, and high-tech foggers.
With our professional workforce and equipment, we are often able to clean and restore your residence to pre-flood conditions in much less time than other service providers. Many times, this enables us to save you considerable time and money.
What are Some Preventative Measures I Can Take to Limit Potential Flood Damage?
Before severe storms, you should take some steps to limit potential flood damage. The following preventative actions, while not always entirely effective, do improve your odds of escaping the worst outcomes:
- Shutting-off your utilities before leaving your home
- Waterproofing your foundation
- Ensuring that your roof is in good condition and not leaking
- Making sure your gutters are clean and in good working order
- Using plywood to protect all windows and openings
- Diverting floodwaters with sandbags
These measures allow your house to weather Seattle's severe storms and flooding for a while and work best against storms of shorter durations. Of course, the worst natural disasters usually overcome these defenses quite easily. In these cases, you certainly need the help of Seattle area cleaning and restoration professionals.
How Does SERVPRO Help Me with My Storm-Related Flood Damage in Seattle?
Once you call SERVPRO, there are several things we can do to help you. Our services generally include inspections, property securing, floodwater cleanup, hazardous waste disposal, microorganism elimination, home interior drying, and deodorization. When we arrive at your home, workers usually:
- Determine your residence’s level of water damage
- Extract standing floodwater from your home
- Remove fallen trees, other debris, and hazardous waste from your property
- Use EPA-approved disinfectants and fungicides to eliminate harmful microorganisms in your home
- Dry your home’s interior until it reaches a scientifically determined drying goal
- Deodorize everything, removing all unwanted flood-related odors
- Secure your home, if necessary, against the elements and would-be trespassers by placing roof tarps, installing fences, and boarding up windows and other openings
These actions effectively restore your home to pre-flood conditions and help prevent potential future issues.
Whenever you hear of a major storm’s approach, remember to prepare your home for possible flooding adequately. Simply waterproofing your foundation, ensuring your roof’s drainage system is functioning correctly, trimming dangerous overhanging tree limbs, boarding up windows and other openings, and sandbagging critical areas around your house can go a long way to protecting your housing investment. In many cases, all this should save your residence from the worst storm-connected damage.
There are times, of course, when whatever you do, you cannot save your property from significant injury. However, during those times, always remember that often even the worst flood damage can be remediated. When and if you do experience such weather-related losses, do your research and contact a good cleaning and restoration company to solve your problem. If you are ever unsure of anything and need help, you can always call SERVPRO of Central Seattle at (206) 282-9500.
How Can I Detect Water Damage in My Office?
Is water removal over your head? Call SERVPRO
Seattle Business Owners Should Call a Professional Restoration Service to Detect Water Damage
Your office is an extension of your brand. When clients arrive, you want them to experience your philosophy and company values and peeling wallpaper, and the smell of mold is not in tune with your business personality. Both moldy surfaces and walls in disrepair can be the consequence of a leak in your business, and you want to take care of it as soon as possible.
In Seattle, water damage cleanup is the specialty of our SERVPRO crew. Our industry-grade equipment and expertise help us detect leaks and restore water damage even when it is not apparent. Spots on the ceiling, peeling paint, and a humid smell can all be telltale signs of water hiding beneath your floors or behind your walls. When you call our 24/7 hotline, you receive expert advice to eliminate the problem and return your workplace to mint condition.
What should I do if I see signs of a water leak in my business?
As you wait for our SERVPRO team's arrival, you may want to air out the area as much as possible. Improving air circulation helps water evaporate and accelerate the drying process. We develop a plan specific to your needs when we assess the damage and ensure that the leak is under control. In doing so, we rely on technology available to our industry, such as-
- Wet-dry vacuums that lift water from surfaces.
- Drying mats allow us to remove water from underneath flooring materials such as laminates and tiles.
- Injectidry technology lets us inject warm air within wall cavities to encourage water evaporation.
Along with air circulators and dehumidifiers, moisture meters are also essential to our work. When we work at your office, we consistently assess the humidity in your office and use it to guide our efforts.
Water cleanup is a job for professional technicians. SERVPRO of Central Seattle is your partner when disaster strikes. Give us a call at (206) 282-9500 and let us work with you to leave your office, "Like it never even happened."