About SERVPRO of Central Seattle
Dean & Kirk L. McDonald
Owners of SERVPRO of Central Seattle
SERVPRO of Central Seattle understands the stress and worry that comes with a fire or water damage and the disruption it causes your life and home or business. Our goal is to help minimize the interruption to your life and quickly make it "Like it never even happened."
SERVPRO of Central Seattle specializes in the cleanup and restoration of residential and commercial property after a fire, smoke or water damage. SERVPRO of Central Seattle can also mitigate mold and mildew from your home or business.
Our staff is highly trained in property damage restoration. From initial and ongoing training at SERVPRO’s corporate training facility to regular IICRC-industry certification, rest assured our staff is equipped with the knowledge to restore your property. With a nationwide system of qualified franchises, no damage is too large or too small for SERVPRO of Central Seattle.
If you would like to schedule service for your home or business, please call today!
Serving you since 1967, SERVPRO is the cleaning and restoration brand you know and trust.
Insurance and Payment Information
For a stress free claims process, SERVPRO works with your insurance to help manage the insurance process and paperwork.
We also accept the following credit cards for your convenience:
- WRT - Water Damage Restoration Technician
- CCT - Carpet Cleaning Technician
- ASD - Applied Structural Drying Technician
- IICRC Certified Firm
- AMRT - Applied Microbial Remediation Technician
- HST - Health and safety Technician
- RRRP - Lead-Based Paint Activities and Renovation
- CRT - Color Repair Technician
- SRT - Fire & Smoke Damage Restoration Technician
- CMR - Council-certified Microbial Remediator
- RRT - Carpet Repair & Reinstallation Technician
- UFT - Upholstery & Fabric Cleaning Technician
- Accredited Asbestos inspector
- OCT - Odor Control Technician
- OSHA - 10-hour General and/or Construction Industry Training Program
- Rental Housing Association of WA (RHAWA)
- International Facility Management Association (IFMA)
- National Association of Women in Construction (NAWIC)
- Washington Multi-Family Housing Association (WMFHA)
- Puget Sound Adjusters Association (PSAA)
- Seattle Executives Association
- Builders Owners and Managers Association (BOMA)
- Association of General Contractors (AGC)
- Independent Insurance Agents and Brokers of Washington (IIABW)