When Would I Need A Professional Water Restoration Company in Seattle?
Any Time Emergency Water Mitigation is Needed in Seattle SERVPRO’s Trained Technicians Are Ready to Go
Whether you are a business owner or a homeowner in Seattle, you hope never to need the help or a professional restoration company. But it is good to know that a company you can trust is available if something should happen.
Do I Just Need Help for Something Major Like a Flood?
Often the belief is that only a major event like a flood or severe water damage from something like a burst pipe while you are away needs professional help. But there are many scenarios where using water restoration companies in Seattle is wise. Even a minor water intrusion from a situation such as an overflowing toilet can require professional help. Here is what SERVPRO can do in any size water damage situation:
- Cleanup from primary damage
- Prevent secondary damage
- Prevent small issues from becoming large ones
- Clean, repair and restore the structure and content
Professional Technicians Trained for Any Size Disaster
Understanding that even small water losses can require professional help means you are prepared to protect your home. With all the water restoration companies around, there are many reasons to turn to SERVPRO. These include:
- Our Technicians – They are Institute of Inspection, Cleaning and Restoration Certification (IICRC) certified. They complete additional intense training. They never stop learning the best way to handle water and fire damage.
- Our Experience – Our company has years of in the field experience that goes hand-in-hand with our training.
- Our Equipment & Technology – We use the right equipment for the job and have the latest in advanced technology when it comes to restoration
Customer service is important to us. Our company is there when you need us, around the clock, every day of the week. Contact SERVPRO of Central Seattle at (206) 282-9500 for expert water restoration service.