What Can I Do If My Restaurant's Walk-In Fridge Needs Water Cleanup?
SERVPRO Technicians Offer Commercial Water Cleanup for Seattle Businesses 24/7
Restaurants are highly crucial for meeting food demands quickly and easily. Not only does this service feed the community, but it can also provide stable work. However, the success of any restaurant lies in its ability to store food properly. If your walk-in fridge is compromised by water damage, it can be stressful to move your inventory elsewhere while figuring out the cause of the leak.
SERVPRO techs provide commercial water cleanup for Seattle eateries 24 hours a day, seven days a week, 365 days a year. These technicians are trained to mitigate damage, clean spaces affected by it, and even perform some rebuilding necessities for your business.
Protecting Your Inventory from Water Damage
- Keep the door closed when not in use. This practice keeps the refrigeration system from having to overwork and potentially damage parts in an attempt to keep your inventory fresh.
- Have an expert clean your walk-in's components, coils, and all, per local regulations for commercial refrigeration systems.
- Keep door hinges well-lubricated and tightened, and check the door sweep for damage like tears or cracks that can prevent it from forming a tight seal.
- Make sure that fans and refrigeration coils are unobstructed and that there is sufficient airflow for refrigeration.
- Have an electrician service your walk-in, especially if you are concerned about your fridge's electrical system. Loose or damaged wiring in an overworked refrigeration system can cause arcing.
SERVPRO's Drying Strategies for Commercial Spaces
After extracting water from the space, SERVPRO techs can set up centrifugal air movers and dehumidifiers for drying. Depending on the size of your refrigerator and the extent of the water damage. These professionals also have commercial mold remediation tools available, including EPA-registered antimicrobials, to address any mold accumulation from condensation or leaks in your refrigeration system.
SERVPRO of Central Seattle strives to leave your business looking, "Like it never even happened." Call (206) 282-9500 for commercial cleanup from experienced technicians.
Learn more about Seattle.