If you have a fire or water emergency, please call us now at (206) 282-9500

To have the optimal experience while using this site, you will need to update your browser. You may want to try one of the following alternatives:

Fire & Water - Cleanup & Restoration

Archived Before & After Photos

Mold Infestation in Seattle


This Seattle family discovered extensive microbial growth in their home, thanks to elevated moisture levels that went undetected for several months. Believe it ... READ MORE



Hidden Mold Infestation in Seattle


This Seattle family discovered extensive microbial growth in their home, thanks to elevated moisture levels that went undetected for several months. Believe it ... READ MORE



Crawlspace Mold Infestation in Seattle


This Seattle family discovered extensive microbial growth in the crawl space of their home, thanks to poor air movement and elevated moisture that went undetect... READ MORE



Water Damage in Seattle


This Seattle Homeowner found water leaking into several areas of his basement. The moisture affected several different types of materials including Wood, Sheet... READ MORE



Fire Restoration in Seattle


This family’s Seattle home suffered from a fire caused by a stove fire. It’s always devastating when a family experiences a house fire, but SERVPRO ... READ MORE



Vehicle Remediation in Seattle


This Seattle area company had a vehicle which was in need of deep cleaning. Smoke damage from months of smoking by the previous owner was throughout the vehicl... READ MORE



Seattle area Fire Damage prepped for Reconstruction


This Fire damage occurred in the Seattle Area. Initial wiping down of hard surfaces (Including Metal and Glass) to prevent further damage was followed by selec... READ MORE



Fire Damaged kitchen in Seattle


This kitchen in Seattle experienced a fire which caused damage to the walls and ceiling. SERVPRO quickly removed the damaged materials and cleaned the structur... READ MORE



Kitchen Fire causes damage to dining area


This Seattle facility experienced a fire in the kitchen which caused sprinklers to go off in the dining room area. Quick to the property, SERVPRO was able to pe... READ MORE



Interior Ceiling damage in Seattle


This commercial store suffered a leaking ceiling due to the tenant above. Commercial property damages can be tricky when dealing with other tenants who share t... READ MORE



Seattle area Commercial Property Fire Damage Cleaned


This Seattle area Office Space suffered a Fire Damage that caused significant smoke damage. SERVPRO was able to clean the structure and contents in a timely ma... READ MORE